GOPIO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONVENTION
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA
SAFARI TOUR PACKAGE
(22ND -24TH) MAY 2017
TOUR OF: HLUHLUWE/IMFOLOZI DUMAZULU , ST LUCIA, KWAZULU NATAL
- All transport for the full duration of the tour
- All meals
- Co-ordinate and guide
- Gift bags
- Accommodation at Hluhluwe Game Reserve and ST Lucia.
Open Game Drive in Imfolozi Game Reserve
ST Lucia Estuary Sunset Boat cruise
Dumazulu Cultural Experience
22ND May 2017
5am – The clients will be picked at their respective hotel and transferred to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Gate.
Upon arrival, they will each receive a Gift bag highlighting their tour.
The tourists will meet with their Open Game Drive Vehicles at Nyalazi Gate.
They will have breakfast before departing on their half day tour searching for the big 5 game.
3.30pm – Meet at Nyalazi Gate where they will be transferred to Hluhluwe Camp.
They will check in into their respective rooms.
They have a few hours to rest before a private dinner at the restaurant.
7pm – Private Dinner at Hluhluwe Camp Restaurant
23 MAY 2017
7am to 8.30 am – Breakfast at the camp restaurant
9am – Depart for Dumazulu Experience
11am – Start of Cultural Village tour, after tour guests will have an authentic lunch
2pm – Depart for ST Lucia, upon arrival in ST Lucia guest will check into their hotel
5pm – Guest will be transferred to a sunset cruise on the estuary
Enjoying a fruit and refreshments snack on board
8pm – Clients will partake in a private dinner at the hotel
After Dinner will retire for the night.
24 May 2017
7am – Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast – check out
10am – Visit an attraction (TBD) on the way back
Departure for Durban
END OF TOUR.
HIGHLIHTS OF TOUR
- IMFOLOZI OPEN GAME DRIVE WHERE YOU ARE ABLE TO GO IN SEARCH OF THE BIG FIVE-LIONS, ELEPHANTS, BUFFALO, LEOPARD AND RHINO.
- YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO SEE CHEETAH AND WILD DOGS. THE LUNCH ON THIS TOUR CONSISTS OF A TRADITIONAL BRAAI OUT IN THE BUSH.
- DUMAZULU IS AN EXPERIENCE OF THE AMAZING ZULU CULTURE OF SOUTH AFRICA. NOT ONLY DO GET TO LEARN OF THE AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP OF THE LOCALS BUT ALSO EXPERIENCE THEIR SONG AND DANCE.
- DINNER AT HLUHLUWE CAMP IF WEATHER PERMITTING IS AN EXCITING BON FIRE EXPERIENCE IN A PRIVATE DINNING AREA.
- ON YOU SUNSET CRUISE YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE LOOKING OUT FOR HIPPOS AND CROCODILES BUT ALSO ENJOYING THE SCENIC BREATHTAKING VIEW OF THE AREA. ON THE TOUR YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS.
- DINNER AT THE HOTEL AT ST LUCIA WILL ALSO BE PRIVATE.
All for US$895/person.
For more info and registration, visit: http://gopioafrica.com/.